Tad-Poles (previously Jumbies, Fort Worth!) is Amphibian's outreach program of performance, dance, theatre, music, art, history, geography and workshops.
Tad-Poles continues the Jumbies’ tradition of a threefold focus to:
- To foster cultural pride and encourage cultural tolerance and collaboration.
- To give children in underserved communities the opportunity to experience the arts free of charge.
- To encourage good health through joyful physical activity.
For more information about Amphibian's outreach, please email us at email@example.com
or call 817-923-3012.
Tad-Poles is generously sponsored by:
Area schools, please contact: 817-923-3012 or
- Alcon Foundation
- The Arts Council of Fort Worth and Tarrant County
- Texas Commission on the Arts
- Nell V. Bailey Charitable Trust
- Wells Fargo
- The National Endowment for the Arts
firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a performance.
Call 817-923-3012 or email email@example.com for more information and to register.